Terms and Conditions
THESE TERMS AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES OF CGTRADER.
Terms and conditions to use 24graphix.com website and its services are set forth in six documents:
1. General Terms and Conditions
2. 3D Projects Terms
3. Wildcat Terms
5. Content Policy
6. Refund Policy
1. Buyer –
a) A Member, who purchases Products or downloads Products that are available free of charge from the Site;
b) A Member, who requests for a Product under the 3D PROJECTS section.
3. Content – any material published at the Site including but not limited to wire files, models, textures, plugins, video games, video game modifications, motion files, collections, packages, materials, scripts, shapes, custom UI skins, tutorials, frequently asked questions, words, music, films, images, software, code and any other information.
4. Contract – an agreement between Designer and Buyer according to which the Designer promises to create the Buyer a Product for a pre-agreed fee.
5. Designer – a Member, who acts as a taxable person and in the course of its economic activity accepts a project under the 3D PROJECTS section of the Site and enters into an agreement with the Buyer to create a Product or a Member who joins Designer Partnership area under the Wildcat Terms.
6. General Terms – this General Terms and Conditions in its entirety and including all terms and (or) information, accessible via any links, provided in this document.
7. Incorporated Product – Product that cannot be extracted from an application or other product and used as stand-alone object without the use of reverse engineering tools or techniques. For avoidance of doubt, Incorporated Product is such use of a Product that does not allow further distribution of the Product outside of the application or product containing the Incorporated Product.
8. Member – any person who creates a user account at the Site.
9. Product –
a) Any Content, uploaded by a Seller to the Product section of the Site and thus offered by the Seller to the potential Buyers for purchase or free download;
b) Content created by the Designer for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising from the Contract between Designer and Buyer.
10. Seller – a Member, who acts as a taxable person and in the course of its economic activity uploads Products to the Product section of the Site and offers them for sale or free download.
There are no reviews yet.